Email Subject Too Long for Subscription Notifications

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Email Subject Too Long for Subscription Notifications

Message 1 of 2
(3,437 Views)

A couple of months ago a change was made to the forums. They are now listed as "Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community" instead of just "Verizon Community" - I do not have any problem with changing this, Verizon can call their forums whatever they want.

What I do have an issue with the subject line that it gives the emails:

Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community Subscription: 1 New Post: Re: (Post Name)

Even with my browser window fully maximized, I cannot see the full subject line unless I actually open the message. Considering that the part of the subject that I really care about (the name of the post) is at the very end, this gets a bit frustrating.

Is there any way the prefix for the subject could be shortened a tad? If not, maybe put the post name at the beginning?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: Email Subject Too Long for Subscription Notifications

Message 2 of 2
(3,411 Views)

Thank you so much for bringing that to our attention. We will take a look and see what can be done to adjust the email subject line. We want you to be able to read all the good stuff!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.