Switch Account

Finally able to log back in

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Finally able to log back in

Message 1 of 2
(2,369 Views)

So I thought my acct had been deleted today. I thought, well, I'll just create a new one. For fun I entered my current username and password which the site told me was available. Then, without logging in, I looked through the forums and my posts from today were there with my username...that the site told me was available. I tried about 35 times to log in but to no avail. Now, mysteriously I can log in. 

So, not only is Verizon customer service trash, so is their community forum. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wireless Employee Emeritus Wireless Employee Emeritus
Wireless Employee Emeritus

Re: Finally able to log back in

Message 2 of 2
(2,305 Views)

I do apologize about you not being able to sign into your online account, but there was a system outage due to recent updates that prohibited customer's from signing into their online account. It was a known issue here at Verizon and our ITSC department submitted a "master ticket" for the issue to be resolved. We are working diligently to get the system back up to speed.Smiley Wink

Shayonte
Verizon Wireless
Area Operations

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.