quick menu

Forum maintenance

Forum maintenance

SOLVED
Copper Contributor Ann154
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(5,601 Views)

I saw your site was down for maintenance last night when I wanted to link the residential forum to a question in the Verizon Wireless Community. I later heard this morning that multiple Lithium based forums were also down. Is the Verizon Residential forum all back up and running now?

4 REPLIES 4
Gold Contributor II Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(5,598 Views)

Its up.

However serveral of us have noticed that a lot of messages from 8/4 to now are missing.  We have reported it and one of the admins, he says she sees the same, is investigating.

Copper Contributor rfa5
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(5,498 Views)

Aaahhhh!  That's why I can't find my question that I posted!  I was asking about router issues (it just up and reboots on it's own).  I was looking this morning to see if I had any comments and my post is definitely gone!  Thanks for mentioning the missing posts problem, I thought I was going nuts!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Ann154
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(5,484 Views)
I heard the same thing about lost posts that were created prior to the downtime on another community. If I recall correctly since I heard secondhand from a user there, the lost posts were not recoverable in that community. Smiley Sad
Gold Contributor II Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 5 of 5
(5,462 Views)

They are still working to recover what they can.  May not be everything.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios