Forum message body - font size very small and defaults to this size for some reason
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I noticed that the font size in here (The forum.. and in body of messages)  is really small when i respond on my windows 10 laptop.  It actually seems to default to something between size 1 and 2.  I tested this by entering a word twice in the body. ..then i highlighted the first word and selected font size 2 and it grew bigger. I did it with the other entry and selected size 1 and it got smaller! so i guess it defaults to size 1.5.  ...which is too small for me.

I need to take it to size 2 or 3. Why does it default back to this size, whatever it is?  How can I lock it at 2 or 3. Size 1.5 is too tiny for my liking. the subject line looks to be a bigger font size for some reason.

Did this recently change or has it always been set to this size?  Maybe i havent written a message to vz using this laptop? Seems like it changed. Please make it so we can set it to a level instead of changing it every time we write or respond in the forum. Changing the size does not stick.  Also , i selected email ,but this really falls under the forum itself, but there is no choice for the forum here.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forum message body - font size very small and defaults to size 1 for some reason
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gcville,

Click on the "My Settings" link at the top left corner of this page and then open the Preferences tab.  Click on "Display" and scroll down a bit and you will find a setting for Text Size.  Make your selection and click "Save" at the bottom of the page to make the change permanent.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Forum message body - font size very small and defaults to size 1 for some reason
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gcville,

Click on the "My Settings" link at the top left corner of this page and then open the Preferences tab.  Click on "Display" and scroll down a bit and you will find a setting for Text Size.  Make your selection and click "Save" at the bottom of the page to make the change permanent.

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, that actually enlarged everything in here even outside of this message body box, but that is okay because my vision sucks.

Ok at least it isnt so small anymore.  Thanks for that tip. I had no idea that settings drop down existed.

Must be just on this Windows 10 laptop that i noticed it looking smaller. I guess i dont use this as much to write to verizon because i dont think anyone changed settings on this site.  That i guess i why i noticed the smaller font today.  I will keep it set to large.  Hope it is ok on my other laptop.

0 Likes