Great Service
lwh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Praise to "Michael" and the Anderson Indiana Call Center.  My thousand questions were answered and information was shared and help was given that I didn't even know I needed.  The rep was patient beyond belief and deserves recognition for his courteous customer care.

Re: Great Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, lwh! I will pass this along so that your feedback is noted.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

@lwh wrote:

Praise to "Michael" and the Anderson Indiana Call Center.  My thousand questions were answered and information was shared and help was given that I didn't even know I needed.  The rep was patient beyond belief and deserves recognition for his courteous customer care.

How refreshing to hear POSITIVE feedback!!  So often, people get their questions answered, and solutions to their problems, and go one their way and you never hear anything....(no news is good news?)  The majority of posts here and on a lot of consumer forums tend to be on the complaint/issues/problem side of things.  So it's VERY nice to hear / read a post that is all good news!

Have a great day!!

0 Likes
Trumpeter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wonderful Verizon service rep just helped me change phones from an Alltel phone that did not work well, to a new Verizon phone. It went very smoothly and I am so glad I could keep my Alltel plan.

All those people from Alltel that post unhappy thoughts should call the correct number for their service and explain simply and correctly what the problem is.  I am sure that the Verizon people are trying very hard to accommodate the people from Alltel that have been affected by the changeover.

Many thanks to all who helped.

Tom S.