How Do I Post A New Message?
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Does anyone know how to post a new message here if you dont have Twitter. It used to just post new messages without Twitter.  I cant post anything , only reply. That is not good.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Post A New Message?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@delru wrote:

I have been all over the Community.  I've tried some links suggested to start a new post.  Nothing.  There is absolutely no icon/button to begin a new post. 

There absolutely is. It's important to note that you have to be logged in to the forums and viewing the board you wish to post in to see the Enter New Message button.

There is no option to enter a new message from the main page, or any of the board grouping pages.

@KaLin wrote:

You should see the "Enter New Message" button at the top of the board where you want to post.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gcville,

I see you were able to post a new topic successfully.  There is an "Enter New Message" button located at the top left of each board, which can be used to create a new topic.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

0 Likes
markehrens

I don't have the "New Message" button. My service has been out for 5 days straight and no help from verizon. Help!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

You should see the "Enter New Message" button at the top of the board where you want to post.

0 Likes
borgy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot find this button anywhere. Yet another example of overdesign what works until it doesnt.  I've gone back to every level of the forums and that button does not appear.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi borgy,

If you click on any of the board titles listed in the following link, you should see the button just above the list of topics on each board. 

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Residential-Products-and/ct-p/Residential_Support

0 Likes
problemerizon

Sadly - I am not able to figure out how to post on this forum, other than to reply to some one else's posts!!

Can some body help me, please to know where to go to write & submit a new post?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
loisgoudeau

i spent so long looking for the same option!

i stumbled upon it by accident.

something doesn't seem quite right about the set up.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

It's important to note that you have to be viewing the board you wish to post in to see the Enter New Message button.

There is no option to enter a new message from the main page, or any of the board grouping pages.

0 Likes