Re: How Do I Post A New Message?
TMRoles
Enthusiast - Level 2

It only allows a Tweet....again Verizon sucks!

0 Likes
steeltow62

where is the      the enter new message button?

0 Likes
__invited__koushel

How and where Do I Post A New Message,

0 Likes
roach48
Enthusiast - Level 2

hi did you ever find where to post your message,i can help you.

0 Likes
delru

I have been all over the Community.  I've tried some links suggested to start a new post.  Nothing.  There is absolutely no icon/button to begin a new post. 

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@delru wrote:

I have been all over the Community.  I've tried some links suggested to start a new post.  Nothing.  There is absolutely no icon/button to begin a new post. 

There absolutely is. It's important to note that you have to be logged in to the forums and viewing the board you wish to post in to see the Enter New Message button.

There is no option to enter a new message from the main page, or any of the board grouping pages.

@KaLin wrote:

You should see the "Enter New Message" button at the top of the board where you want to post.

0 Likes
suzq912
I have the same problems - unable to post message and no service since 6/18/16 - supposed to fix on 6/22/16 - no show, no call, still not fixed. Ready to switch to another service provider
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi suzq912,

To post a new topic, go to the appropriate board (Home Phone, Fios Internet, etc,).  Above the list of curent topics you will find a red "Enter New Message" button in the upper left corner.  Click that button to start a new thread.

0 Likes
wogfun

having the same exact problem.  been using message boards for years, but have never been so confused about how to start a new thread.  

0 Likes
Pjb11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not see an enter new message tab anywhere

0 Likes