quick menu

How Do I Post A New Message?

How Do I Post A New Message?

SOLVED
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 20
(28,253 Views)

Does anyone know how to post a new message here if you dont have Twitter. It used to just post new messages without Twitter.  I cant post anything , only reply. That is not good.

19 REPLIES
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 20
(28,235 Views)

Hi gcville,

I see you were able to post a new topic successfully.  There is an "Enter New Message" button located at the top left of each board, which can be used to create a new topic.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Contributor markehrens
Contributor
Message 3 of 20
(27,628 Views)

I don't have the "New Message" button. My service has been out for 5 days straight and no help from verizon. Help!

Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 20
(27,616 Views)

You should see the "Enter New Message" button at the top of the board where you want to post.

2014-05-07_0949_New_Message_Button.png

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Contributor borgy
Contributor
Message 5 of 20
(27,287 Views)

I cannot find this button anywhere. Yet another example of overdesign what works until it doesnt.  I've gone back to every level of the forums and that button does not appear.

Moderator Moderator
Message 6 of 20
(27,281 Views)

Hi borgy,

If you click on any of the board titles listed in the following link, you should see the button just above the list of topics on each board. 

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Residential-Products-and/ct-p/Residential_Support

Contributor problemerizon
Contributor
Message 7 of 20
(27,044 Views)

Sadly - I am not able to figure out how to post on this forum, other than to reply to some one else's posts!!

Can some body help me, please to know where to go to write & submit a new post?

Moderator Moderator
Message 8 of 20
(27,034 Views)
Contributor thinkinglourdes
Contributor
Message 9 of 20
(26,840 Views)

i spent so long looking for the same option!

i stumbled upon it by accident.

something doesn't seem quite right about the set up.

Gold Contributor VI Gold Contributor VI
Gold Contributor VI
Message 10 of 20
(26,820 Views)

It's important to note that you have to be viewing the board you wish to post in to see the Enter New Message button.

There is no option to enter a new message from the main page, or any of the board grouping pages.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios