How to write a review of a representative
toerez12222
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't know where to post this. I'm trying to leave a good review of a technician that wsa helpful and patient with my family while setting up our internet and tv. I'm surprised there is no follow-up on how they did, I definitely wanted to leave him a good review. Any ideas?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to write a review of a representative
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi toerez12222,

You may post your comments here and we will forward them.  Please do not use the technician's full name for privacy reasons.  Instead you can send that information to me via private message, if necessary.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the service you received.

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi toerez12222,

You may post your comments here and we will forward them.  Please do not use the technician's full name for privacy reasons.  Instead you can send that information to me via private message, if necessary.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the service you received.

bhops15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Fios!

I found this forum in a Google search because I accidentally logged out of the post-chat survey. 

I would like to leave a review of Nancy, a billing representative. She was extremely helpful and polite, as i had many billing-related questions and made several changes to my account while speaking with her. I would like to leave a glowing, 5-star review - she is by far the best customer service representative that I have dealt with for any of my utility questions. 

Thank you Nancy!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes