I like to see a forum section deals with just residentual Verizons Fios customers. .
Rocket11213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see one yet . It would be nice see a forum that just deal with customers various q & amd matters with the various fios features and how they work etc. I know the FIOS triple play , several people I know that have it , several months and still only have tiny clue on how the features there are, even using ch helper 131 and other verizon help chsnnels, plus there are tech feature info they need to know and more

0 Likes
Re: I like to see a forum section deals with just residentual Verizons Fios customers. .
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi rocket11213,

There are several dedicated boards for FiOS Residential products and services.  Some of the most common questions have been addressed in the FAQ's board.

In addition, there is the board for the FiOS landline phone service, FiOS Internet and FiOS TV Technical Assistance  Chances are that most of your questions have already been asked.  You can do a search on the relevant board by typing some keywords into the search box for each board.

There is also the Room to Learn board where you might find a topic relevant to your situation.  And Verizon is now conducting "live" Meet the Expert chat sessions once a month covering a different topic each month.  Each session is noted ahead of time on the main community page in the Announcements section..

0 Likes
Re:Residentual Verizons Fios customers. .
FIOSTIKI

RE: FIOS TV SUPPORTSmiley Sad

Just wasted another morning running around the country, via phone transfers,  trying to figure out my problem I've had since installation. 

Anyone know what to do about running the STB through my BOSE system?

No one at Verizon knows what to do. 

0 Likes
BOSE SYSTEM
FIOSTIKI

What about the settings for 'Favorite Channels'?

Why does it revert back to all channels.

Smiley Sad I miss my Direct TV...

0 Likes
Re: BOSE SYSTEM
Justin46
Legend

@FIOSTIKI wrote:

What about the settings for 'Favorite Channels'?

Why does it revert back to all channels.

Smiley Sad I miss my Direct TV...

I have no idea what you mean with your questions. But besides that, you need to go to the FiOS TV Technical Assistance forum and post whatever your issue is there, hopefully more clearly than you have here (or even better, search on Favorites first before posting, or take a look at the first thread listed in the "Top Kudoed Posts" area for that forum).

This is not the correct forum for asking FiOS questions, this forum is for making suggestions about the Community or the forums in the Community (as the title of this forum says).

Keller, TX 76248

Re: BOSE SYSTEM
FIOSTIKI

Thanx JustinSmiley Tongue

0 Likes