I want to change my screen name

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 1 of 8
(8,556 Views)

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: I want to change my screen name

Message 2 of 8
(8,532 Views)

@Jossi402 wrote:

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help

To change your name here on the forums,you'll have to PM one of the mods.Tell him/her you want to change your name. Just go to one of the mods profile, like KaLin and under the Contact box, click "send this user a private message".

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

change my screan name

Message 3 of 8
(8,541 Views)

how do I change my screan name

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Re: change my screan name

Message 4 of 8
(8,532 Views)

@Jossi402 wrote:

this is directly from the "Help" :

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully
: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 5 of 8
(8,531 Views)

@Jossi402 wrote:

but i can see why you wanted to change it.  for an instance, i got you confused with Jossi403. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 6 of 8
(8,441 Views)

@willanaya wrote:

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

Where does it say it willanya? I always thought you could change your name by PMing a mod. You can't change it on your own I know that much.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 7 of 8
(8,416 Views)

@willanaya wrote:

@Jossi402 wrote:

Enter a Login name.

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 8 of 8
(8,384 Views)

@KaLin wrote:

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

So I was right after all. Thanks KaLin for the clarification.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.