Switch Account

Just an idea

SOLVED
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 1 of 4
(4,666 Views)

It'd be cool to see thumbs down for a bad post. You give kudos for being a good post. There should be a thumbs down or something for being a bad post or inaccurate info. Like those thumbs down on youtube.

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 4
(4,665 Views)

The kudos system replaces what used to be a ranking system with 1 - 5 stars.  We found that members respond better to positive feedback from other members using kudos, rather than negative feedback under the old system.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 3 of 4
(4,656 Views)

@TheGreatOne wrote:

It'd be cool to see thumbs down for a bad post. You give kudos for being a good post. There should be a thumbs down or something for being a bad post or inaccurate info. Like those thumbs down on youtube.

Cool indeed. However, it would be abused and go down hill REALLY fast. One of those things that is only good on paper.

In lieu of such I choose to respond with the CORRECT info and usually a quick retort.

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(4,590 Views)

@nmchileman wrote:

Cool indeed. However, it would be abused and go down hill REALLY fast. One of those things that is only good on paper.

In lieu of such I choose to respond with the CORRECT info and usually a quick retort.

I could see it being abused yeah. This feature is actually added on yahoo answers. You have some trolls on there that just boo the person even if the info is correct. Plus if you don't like the answer the best thing to do obviously is not kudos the post.

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.