Switch Account

Just receieved an e-mail...

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Just receieved an e-mail...

Message 1 of 14
(6,162 Views)

Saying something along the lines of Verizon and Verizon Wireless going separate communities. I was just wondering if there was any more information that can be given at this time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'
Wanna see my YouTube Channel? Message me about it really quick!
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Just receieved an e-mail...

Message 2 of 14
(6,138 Views)

Hi Mike -

I just got that one too - and here's some FAQ's on the coming changes:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/New-Verizon-Wireless-Community/bd-p/answerstofaqs

This could be interesting....

SuzyQ - longtime Verizon customer
Helping others get the most out of their phones!
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 14
(6,111 Views)

@supitsmike wrote:

Saying something along the lines of Verizon and Verizon Wireless going separate communities. I was just wondering if there was any more information that can be given at this time?

I got the email too. Didn't really read it though (blah blah blah Smiley Very Happy) and deleted it instead.

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 4 of 14
(6,103 Views)

Butbut, I don't WANT to have separate profiles... I like it all together, now I'll have to have more than one page open...

*grumble grumble whine*

Ok, got that out of my system. (mostly)

Hope the changes go smoothly, for everyone's sake.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 14
(6,077 Views)

@somegirl wrote:

Butbut, I don't WANT to have separate profiles... I like it all together, now I'll have to have more than one page open...

*grumble grumble whine*

Yes, for those of you that hop from one "side" to the other and contribute to the soon to be separate communities, you'll have two forums to keep up with....and two separate profiles it seems.   😞

I, too, hope the transition is a smooth one...change can be a good thing, but it isn't always easy.

SuzyQ - longtime Verizon customer
Helping others get the most out of their phones!
Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 6 of 14
(6,056 Views)

Anyone know if there's going to be anything different about these forums? Will there be different features? Will we be able to do different things, or is it only for wireless discussions?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'
Wanna see my YouTube Channel? Message me about it really quick!
Highlighted
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Message 7 of 14
(6,035 Views)

Glad you received your emails letting you know about the new Verizon Wireless community, and thank you for sharing the FAQs, SuzyQ!  You might find this page a little easier to view, as it has an overview of all the questions: New Verizon Wireless Community FAQs

The new Verizon Wireless community will indeed be focused on wireless discussions. Initially the communities, while separate, will have similar features; over time, certain features or functionality may be unique based on the needs of each unique community. And yes, somegirl, you will have two different Verizon communities to hang out in now, with two separate profiles if you are active with both residential and wireless boards (which I believe you are!).

We are actively working to ensure as smooth a transition as possible. The information in the FAQs will help you in the beginning, if needed. And of course, all of your friends here in the Verizon Community are ready to help, too!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 8 of 14
(5,995 Views)

well is the new wireless community up?

all the wireless forums are gone.

can someone link me?

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 9 of 14
(5,990 Views)

The link is under the Announcements section on the main forums page.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Message 10 of 14
(5,952 Views)

You can also find the new Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.vzw.com

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.