Log-in to forums issue (not secure)

Log-in to forums issue (not secure)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 1 of 3
(541 Views)

While users who log-in to these forums using My Verizon Residental Account are asked at the same time for what their user name and password is, Community Only User ID users have to log-in with their user name and then are asked for what the password for their account is.

That is not secure. It should not matter if they are using their Verizon Residental Account or Community Only User ID, they need to asked for both the user name and password at the same time.

Please fix this.

login_v1.pnglogin_v2.png

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Message 2 of 3
(191 Views)

Hello dslr595148,

As discussed previously, this is a new feature being worked on and should be available within the next couple of weeks. 

Thank you. 

Nilsa

Nilsa
Community Manager

Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 3
(140 Views)

Thank you for fixing it. Smiley Happy

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios