Logging into forums
nmilot
Contributor - Level 1

This is an annoying issue that I've run into a few times since I joined last night.  I'll typically browse through the forums when I am not logged in.  When I try to post a new topic, it brings me to a login page.  It accepts my credentials and then brings me to a page that says "The board you requested has been deleted.  Please update your bookmarks" or something to that effect.  I then have to go searching for the board that I had been viewing.

0 Likes
Re: Logging into forums
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Thank you for reporting the issue. 
Message Edited by KaLin on 01-20-2009 08:15 PM
0 Likes
nmilot
Contributor - Level 1
This is still an issue.  What a pain.
0 Likes
Dissapointed
Enthusiast - Level 3

who is programming this site? {please keep your posts courteous} i have never seen so many bugs on a "professional" site before. You guys dont have QA/Testers?

because of this site, i hate verizon even more. 

Message Edited by KaLin on 03-21-2009 12:21 PM
DarkCobra1
Contributor - Level 3
Unreal . . . people this site is still evolving.   Chill out a little.   The moderators have told me that more changes are going to be made in May.   It's a work in progress and yes they are very much aware of some of these glitches.   However, the flames being hurled don't speed up anything.    I too am having problems logging in as well but you know what?   A friend of mine across the street got told this afternoon that his house is going in foreclosure because he lost is job and can't make the payments.   If all I've got to whine about is a few extra key strokes to log into a web site then something is really wrong with me.    It's all about keeping life in perspective folks.
0 Likes