Mac suggestions
ambruno1132
While I am pretty savvy with my Mac, a strand for Mac users could be helpful.
0 Likes
Re: Mac suggestions
cybermac

Hi;

I agree! That's probably why I haven't devoted too much to these forums. Mac community is growing steadily and needs to represented.  

0 Likes
patchelect
Enthusiast - Level 2

We all know that the "rest of them" consider us as oddballs who should conform to their systems. While Mac specific information may be helpful, the fact that the OS is even acknowledged is an improvement. I recall when I first got my DSL and called for help I had support people who were not only clueless about helping me, they were clueless as to where I could get any help.

I would suggest that any problems/issues be identified as Mac related in their subject line and posted under the general group that is appropriate.

0 Likes
dicole1
I recently found out that my media manager is not compatible 4 the mac how unfair is that? why do we have to miss out on streaming our movies and pics...
0 Likes
MrCustomer

Well, the good news is ...When the verizon technician shrugs his shoulders and says "I just don't know what to do next", you can click on the network icon in System Preferences, have the Mac run a diagnostic, and it gets your DSL connection running again.  After 5+ hours, the verizon tech couldn't get our new DSL service to initiate.  After 30 or 40 seconds, my iMac did his job for him.

Thanks Mac engineers! 

0 Likes