Missing/Moved/Integrated Section?

Missing/Moved/Integrated Section?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 1 of 7
(8,243 Views)

Where did that Media Center/Ringtone/Music section go? Did it get integrated somewhere else? Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 7
(8,240 Views)

I'm hoping they are just doing some type of maintenance. If you've been over to the "Cell Phone - General Device Questions" section recently, you might notice a decided LACK of threads. (There is one, asking where all the others went.)

On the other hand, gotta love the new "Android Devices" section!

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 7
(8,236 Views)

You're both right.  We're in the process of moving and merging some boards.  Just be a little patient while we complete the task.  Everything should be back to normal shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 4 of 7
(8,232 Views)

@KaLin wrote:

You're both right.  We're in the process of moving and merging some boards.  Just be a little patient while we complete the task.  Everything should be back to normal shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

No worries. These boards won't maintain themselves!

Keep up the good work!

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 7
(8,217 Views)

Moving and Merging is done.  Thanks for you patience while we took care of some badly needed maintenance work.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 6 of 7
(8,207 Views)

@KaLin wrote:

Moving and Merging is done.

And all my General Device posts are showing as new....I know there haven't been 16,000 + since I logged off this morning  Smiley Tongue  The Wireless Features are all showing as new too....interesting.  Other boards seem to be current!

A bit of rearraning of the lists, but that's ok, I'll find everything.  You guys really do an awesome job keeping up with all the activity here, keeping it civil, keeping it organized....kudos to all of you and a big thanks!!!

SuzyQ - longtime Verizon customer
Helping others get the most out of their phones!
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 7 of 7
(8,195 Views)

Agreed. Thanks for all the work you guys put in around here. Much appreciated.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.