Missing forum on main forums page
tns
Master - Level 2

Since adding the new forum for Home Control, the IMG 1.9 forum is no longer showing on the main forums page.  It does show up if you select "Residential Products and Services"  .

Re: Missing forum on main forums page
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tns

The board has not disappeared. The  community page is structured to show only 10 boards per category. When the new one was added, it made 11 boards, so one "fell off". It is still there under the Residential category, but you need to click the category link to see it.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Since no one appears to be answering any of the questions in the Home Control board, maybe it should be removed and the 1.9 board added back Smiley Very Happy

Actually the correct solution is to up the limit of boards in a category to more than 10, maybe even 11.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

I now see they are also doing this to the Small Business category, not that I am a business. Certainly they should either show all items in a category, or give some sort of inidcator that not all items are shown.  People who look at the main page may see no forum of interest or with changes and never open up one of the categories.

Justin46
Legend

You are right, there are 11 topic areas in the Small Business area but only 10 show. Based on Elizabeth's post it is a simple setting that can be changed. Why won't somebody do it? There are now two areas that do not display all of the topics, not very bright IMO.

And like you, I am not a business, I had never looked at that category to see how many topics are actually there. Good job!

Keller, TX 76248