Navigating this Forum
ToniM1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and am having a bit of a difficult time of it.  

I can't figure out, first of all, how to sort the subjects by most recent.  Or how to find my recent posts.  In fact, this is my second post and I can't find my first.

Help me!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Navigating this Forum
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

As long as you leave the forums tab open in your browser, you will remain signed into the forums for two hours from the time of your latest activity (posting, navigating forum pages, etc.).    One you have been signed out, just go to forums.verizon.com and sign back in and your username will show up at the top of the page and on your posts again.

View solution in original post

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi ToniM,

You can change how posts are sorted in "My Settings" to the right of your username at the top of the page.

To find your posts, click on your username and there will be a list of your posts at the top of the middle column of your profile page.

0 Likes
ToniM1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Kalin,

I am seriously impressed by your prompt response.  I hope I don't appear stupid.  I'm actually quite computer literate.  LOL.

A question.  Will my username show up when I enter the forum?  I'm almost afraid to navigate away.

Toni

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

As long as you leave the forums tab open in your browser, you will remain signed into the forums for two hours from the time of your latest activity (posting, navigating forum pages, etc.).    One you have been signed out, just go to forums.verizon.com and sign back in and your username will show up at the top of the page and on your posts again.

ToniM1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Than you.  Have a nice evening.

0 Likes