Switch Account

Non existent comment.

SOLVED
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 1 of 4
(6,488 Views)

I received an email stating "There was a new Comment" on a thread I'm subscribed to.  When I clicked on the thread link in the email I get the following message.

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 4
(6,484 Views)

It's possible that the comment was removed before you clicked on the link to be taken to the thread.  That would explain why you got the message.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 3 of 4
(6,480 Views)

@KaLin wrote:

It's possible that the comment was removed before you clicked on the link to be taken to the thread.  That would explain why you got the message.

Thanks.  That would have been my guess, but I've never seen a delete button.  

Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 4
(6,473 Views)

That's something that only a moderator or administrator can do.  Smiley Wink  We call it our "super powers"  Smiley Very Happy

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.