Positive Thread
Obiareus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am sure this will get hijacked and flamed but i have been wanting to do this for awhile because i thought it needed to be done.

I just want to thank all the VZW people who work this forum to make it better and keep us informed about things as best as you can.  People in the CS industry get no appreciation and everyone needs appreciation.

I haven't  been a forum person as long as most but i think that you all are doing a great job keep it up.

I hope that more people will show how much this site helps and give you props also so that you aren't always just reading the "WOW THIS SITE SUCKS" or "VZW SUCKS" and can read something where you are being thanked for what you do.

Obiareus

Re: Positive Thread
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

The customer care people in the wireless section simply rock! I like MorganB (very nice person). They all deserve many kudos though.

If you ask me....Verizon is simply the best, better then all the rest. 

streetdocrn1961
Contributor - Level 3

@Obiareus wrote:

I just want to thank all the VZW people who work this forum to make it better and keep us informed about things as best as you can.  People in the CS industry get no appreciation and everyone needs appreciation.

I haven't  been a forum person as long as most but i think that you all are doing a great job keep it up.

Obiareus

I agree with you and thanks for posting what you feel in your heart.  Thanks to all who take a positive attitude.  It helps make these forums even better.

Doc

0 Likes
Obiareus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just wanted to say Thank you to the VZW person that helped me on the phone today(i know that most CSR that work phones probably aren't members here but whatever) I think her name was Leslie but she was very helpful about my situation and did alot of researching to get the information i needed.

MY DINC IS FINALLY ON THE WAY!  anyways thank you VZW for all your help and keep up the good work

Obiareus

0 Likes