SOLVED
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Question about Page Navigation

Message 1 of 3
(4,469 Views)

Hi,

I have a question/possible fix for the forums.  I will give an example.  Say you go into a particular sub group of the forums like the Blackberry Devices and you have a lot of threads to view.  For example you might have a total of 10 pages.  You are reading and responding to threads on your 3rd page of threads and you respond to one on that 3rd page.  After you post your response, by default, the forums goes back to the first page, or the latest posts.  You have to navigate back to where you were to continue your reading and posting.  Is there a way to go back to where you were in your reading after posting?  Does this make sense.  Just a thought.

Doc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a forum member gives you an answer you like, give them the "Kudos" they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as "Accepted Solution" so others can see the solution to the problem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Re: Question about Page Navigation

Message 2 of 3
(4,394 Views)

Great Idea!  Unforunately, no we don't have that ability right now.  I just submitted it to the vendor as an idea.  Keep the great ideas coming!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 2 of 3
(4,395 Views)

Great Idea!  Unforunately, no we don't have that ability right now.  I just submitted it to the vendor as an idea.  Keep the great ideas coming!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 3 of 3
(4,337 Views)

Thanks, Jaime

Doc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a forum member gives you an answer you like, give them the "Kudos" they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as "Accepted Solution" so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.