SAMSUNG FLIPSHOT REWARD!!! (anyone with this phone can help me + be helped)
brokenfone

Hi everyone! Whoever has a flipshot has an opportunity to help me and get a reward out of it!

My flipshot's screen stopped working and the charging port hasn't worked for a while. **bleep** me, I forgot to use backup assistant to backup my numbers because I forgot that the device verizon stores use needs the charging port to work!

I absolutely cannot lose my numbers because I have contacts in there for business that I have no way of getting back!

My phone still works, but since I can't see the screen, I have to know which buttons to press. I was hoping there would be someone on here that has a flipshot and could guide me step by step to backup assistant. Getting there should be easy, but the tricky part might be setting up a password when it asks for you to make one. The directions need to be very clear and step-by-step.

THIS IS MY LAST HOPE! The top 2 responses with the best detailed instructions will be PMed and I will send them a battery for this phone, since I will be switching to a new phone (I have 2 batteries).

There are 2 menu styles. First you will need to switch to the alternate style before guiding me (not the style that comes enabled when you get the phone). I believe it is the classic style.

I do not upgrade until the 14th so if I could get some replies before then would be great! I am not bluffing...I have no use for the batteries after I upgrade so I promise to send a battery to my top helpers! Thanks all for your help!

0 Likes
Re: SAMSUNG FLIPSHOT REWARD!!! (anyone with this phone can help me + be helped)
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community

Thank you

0 Likes