Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Signatures

SOLVED
TimSykes
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Signatures

Message 1 of 3
(10,012 Views)

Is there a way to set forum signatures? I cant seem to find it. I like to put up my videogame gamercards on the forums I am on. But I dont know if that would not be even allowed.

Message Edited by TimSykes on 11-19-2008 08:32 AM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Signatures

Message 2 of 3
(9,964 Views)

Tim,

Here is a link to a thread from some time ago on this subject: http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=Feedback_and_Suggestions&thread.id=50. As far as I know they have still not allowed signatures. As described in that thread I created a macro with the info I wanted, and I just make sure I click on the macro button at the end of any post I make to include my sort-of signature. I didn't try to imbed any links to graphics or anything, don't know if that would work or not, but they asked that I not do so.

...and here is the output from my macro, that I called "me"...

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
Keller, TX

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 2 of 3
(9,965 Views)

Tim,

Here is a link to a thread from some time ago on this subject: http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=Feedback_and_Suggestions&thread.id=50. As far as I know they have still not allowed signatures. As described in that thread I created a macro with the info I wanted, and I just make sure I click on the macro button at the end of any post I make to include my sort-of signature. I didn't try to imbed any links to graphics or anything, don't know if that would work or not, but they asked that I not do so.

...and here is the output from my macro, that I called "me"...

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
Keller, TX

View solution in original post

TimSykes
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 3 of 3
(9,959 Views)

Thanks for the info Justin I made one, but will not use it until I hear that it would be fine. But I would like to hear from a mod if I can or not. Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.