Site issues
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

There are several issues with your website.  One is:  When i tap on that envelope with a 1 on it... nothing ever comes up. it just hangs.  I have to hit return two or 3 times to get a page to come up. Same thing happened here with starting a discussion.  Please fix that. Gets annoying. No link from the main page to get to the forums. Strange.  Needs a lot of work and fewer issues every time. Always gives me a headache. has been difficult for years...always something. Fix it.   This all began because of issues with your Messages Plus app after the latest software update for my Samsung phone.  i have called in about this and no one seems to help.  Verizon, please help your customers.  this is not good.  Look at that Messages Plus app and figure out why 2 steps to respond. Ditch that cursor step please. Also, please add a way to get information listened to that is sent in for the app.  You just send canned responses and links back to other areas that are not really useful. Need a way to get info to developers...faster.  Please upgrade that. it is not good at all.

0 Likes
Re: Site issues
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is for verizon Fios and Internet services.

For issues with Verizon Wireless, please see their forums.

They can be found here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gcville wrote:

There are several issues with your website.  One is:  When i tap on that envelope with a 1 on it... nothing ever comes up. it just hangs.  I have to hit return two or 3 times to get a page to come up. Same thing happened here with starting a discussion.  Please fix that. Gets annoying.

It should be fixed now, please try again. Thanks. If you have suggestions for this Forum, please post them on the Suggestions for this Community.

@gcville wrote:

No link from the main page to get to the forums.

The links to the Forum is at the end of each official Fios support article. Please see the screenshot.

The idea is to use the official troubleshooting widgets and support articles first before asking help from other customers. You can reach this site anyway at forums.verizon.com 

gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I checked that envelope issue on this site and it works. Thanks. No hanging now.

Ok, so both the Fios account page and the Wireless account pages have a link to get to the community forums? I assume both will have a link, not just FIOS.  How exactly do i get to that "Need more support?" section? on the main account page? I have saved links to each already because there were none on your site. I found them by Googling.

I will take a look at each to make sure each has a way to get to the community forums. Thanks.

Ok, so i looked at this. So from the Fios account page, i clicked Support, then i scrolled down and do see a link to community which is the wireless community. Ok so that works. Now how do i get to the FIOS community from the FIOS account page? Can you please let me in on that one? I cant seem to figure that puzzle out here. After an exhaustive search, I cannot find a way to get to the FIOS community forum, only the wireless community forum from my main account page. We are almost there. Once i can do this, i can ditch all of these bookmarked locations and just use my main account page! Thanks.

So I also wonder why you dont label the communities once we enter. I often wonder which one i am in. Can you please label them??  Up top please. Label the Fios one Fios and the Wireless one "Wireless" so we know which one we are in. I am not sure why they are not labeled. SHould be labeled. Thanks.

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am sorry, but it does require some memorization to quickly access both forums right now.

Fios/copper/general networking: forums.verizon.com

Wireless/LTE/5G: community.verizonwireless.com

gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks. Yep. Well, I can get to the wireless community forum from the main FIOS account page (using Support and downward scroll,etc to Community), but not to the FIOS community forum.  I have the URLs saved so I can always use those. I had thought that the site address may have changed for the wireless community, but I don't think it did.  I should be good to go now. Thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As someone who is a frequent user of the Verizon Wireless Community forum and an infrequent user of the Fios forum, the layout of the two forums are completely different from each other. There are headers at the top of the forum pages that indicate where in either forum you are looking at. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.