Switch Account

Some complaints

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,268 Views)

Verizon's web site does not like Safari?  Good grief.

What's with the silly blood red button that magically apears when you mouse over it in the TV setup area? Good grief again.

Why is this site so slooow?  Good grief again.

Why can't I do anything useful here?  Good grief.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(2,197 Views)

@Satch wrote:

That was reported for Firefox 3 in http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Outdated-browser/idc-p/262325#M2672

@Satch wrote:

What's with the silly blood red button that magically apears when you mouse over it in the TV setup area? Good grief again.

Why is this site so slooow?  Good grief again.

Why can't I do anything useful here?  Good grief.

Perhaps positng in http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas  might help?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(2,181 Views)

I was testing a mac I got off ebay and it had an old version of Safari. So I take that back. But  the blood red magic button is **bleep**. I'll bet a geeky social **bleep** developer working for verizon thinks it's cool .

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(2,173 Views)

Just a reminder, that the Idea Exchange is for suggestions on how to improve current Verizon products and services, or to suggest new ones. User issues with the forum may be posted on this board.  Or, if the issues are wtih accessing My Verizon for account information and other services, a post to the My Verizon Account board would be appropriate.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.