Submitting Feedback - where??
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Where can we submit feedback that could improve the user experience for others?

Hard to find where to do that. Do we just post it here?  Need a feedback line or email.

0 Likes
Re: Submitting Feedback - where??
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello gcvville,

Thank you for your post. You may submit your feedback here. We welcome your feedback, suggestions and comments.

Looking forward to reading your feedback on how to improve the user experience for the community at large.

Have a great week.

Thank you.

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
Re: Submitting Feedback - where??
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks. There is also a tab to the bottom right. i have submitted stuff through that , but nothing was ever done with any of my issues or recommendations using that.

I definitely see a need to have the DVRs edit times both ways.. meaning be able to start shows later , not just earlier and end them early not just later. Why? Because some shows run from 8p to 10:01p.  So because of that and my 2 show dvr, i lose a show unless i do the manual creation.  The manual way takes a lot of time and is cumbersome so that needs to improve. Please let someone there know. it needs improvement. Why cant we just edit shows both directions..so many choices to add time there, but i want to subtract time.  Either that or i need a dvr that can record more shows at one time.

0 Likes