quick menu

This Board is for Forums Suggestions Only

This Board is for Forums Suggestions Only

Copper Contributor Jonathan_K
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(24,635 Views)

Please note that this board is for feedback and suggestions regarding the Verizon Residential forums only. If you think something can be added, modifed or improved - let us know here.

If you have comments or suggestions regarding a particular Verizon service, please post it on the board covering that service. This will ensure that your comments reach the right audience. This will also allow other users to support, discuss or build on your initial idea or comment.

By posting your comments here on the Forum Feedback board, you can let us know how we can make this community better. What would you change?

We value all of your feedback and suggestions. 

Your Verizon Community Team

2 REPLIES
Platinum Contributor I Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 2 of 3
(24,605 Views)

Johathan,

If there is a way to do it, I suggest you put the heading of this thread in bold on the Feedback & Suggestions Board page, sticky it, make sure it is at the top of the list of threads on this Board, and make it permanently unread so that returning members who have read it once will read it again and hopefully pay attention to what it says.

Just my $.02 worth.

Keller, TX

Message Edited by Justin on 12-08-2008 09:57 AM
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 3 of 3
(17,172 Views)

How about Forum Ideas as a new name. Feedback and Suggestions gets everything including how to clean your sink. Just kidding. Perhaps screeming in caps is not the solution. Just a suggestion.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios