Switch Account

Tried to change my email settings and now says I am banned from site

Tried to change my email settings and now says I am banned from site

Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 15
(12,289 Views)

Tried to change my email settings and now says I am banned from site. I have called every deaprtment that I can find to get support for these forums but apparently there is no group that supports the forums that I can find. Who can I talk to regarding my account and getting it reset?

Thanks in advance !

Thomas

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 15
(12,254 Views)

You're not banned from this forum, or you would not be posting. Are you perhaps saying that you had another user name that can't sign in now?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 15
(12,232 Views)

You are not allowed to access this site 

• You are not allowed to access this site

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

This is what I get when I try to log in with my Verizon.com ID - the one I am posting is another ID I created just to get into forums.

Is there a number to call for Forum support to get this resolved?

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 15
(12,216 Views)

Please check your private message Inbox.  It should be in the top right hand corner of the forum page underneath the big read "search" button.

Thank You

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 5 of 15
(11,670 Views)

I to tried to email settings and now I am banned from the forum I had to create new Id to do this . There is nothing in my mailbox. It won't let me do anything and I cant find anyone that really cares

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 6 of 15
(11,658 Views)

@gbmo wrote:

I to tried to email settings and now I am banned from the forum I had to create new Id to do this . There is nothing in my mailbox. It won't let me do anything and I cant find anyone that really cares

Please try signing into your original forum account now.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 7 of 15
(11,633 Views)

That took care of it. Thanks.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 8 of 15
(11,317 Views)

Well it happened again I commented on a forum and after 40 email's I deceided to opt out of getting email's and now I'm banned again. Is there anyway to comment and not get emails.  Original name is gbmo40, Thanks for helping.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 9 of 15
(11,027 Views)

Help... My original login username no longer works for me too. (after I un-subscribed from a message thread from my email). How can I restore my account?  (I had a make a new one to get into here).

Thanks much for your /any assistance.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 10 of 15
(10,997 Views)

........ my previuos screen name (the one locked out) is digdug.  Can it be reset or something?

Thanks much

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.