×

Switch Account

WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE.

WOW, THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE.

Reply
Contributor SB-15
Contributor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-08-2010
Message 21 of 40
(6,540 Views)

I don't know about this site (I'm glad it's here, so I can voice my frustration), but Verizon's customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Contributor boutaswell
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎03-08-2010
Message 22 of 40
(6,535 Views)

Begging your pardon, but not all people are dimwits.  It's not a syntax error, it's not a blown password, it may not necessarily be the website it's self.  It's the interaction between the site and the database server that is (edit).  And IE 6/7/8 blows. I use Firefox mostly with a fallback of Chrome.

Contributor boutaswell
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎03-08-2010
Message 23 of 40
(6,536 Views)

Why?? Verizon pays big money to its own db designers. If they can't figure out and fix the problem, neither can I. I just know that if I ran my network at work like verizon does theirs, I would be fired.

Contributor irritated1
Contributor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-11-2010
Message 24 of 40
(6,467 Views)

You're telling me??? This (edit)  site won't even let me make a payment!! I am so mad!! I had to enter my info. 6 times and STILL nothing happened...or did it? Maybe I paid 6 times?? No one knows. Those assinine **bleep** probably took 6 times the amount from my bank account! {please keep your posts courteous}

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Posts: 68
Registered: ‎09-02-2009
Message 25 of 40
(6,406 Views)
Anyone else getting a lot of "an unexpected error has occurred" messages?

This happened to me several times today when trying to:
   (1) edit my profile settings
   (2) post / edit a post / preview a post
   (3) search the forums
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 3,885
Registered: ‎06-25-2009
Message 26 of 40
(6,380 Views)

 


@Paleogirl2003 wrote:
Anyone else getting a lot of "an unexpected error has occurred" messages?

This happened to me several times today when trying to:
   (1) edit my profile settings
   (2) post / edit a post / preview a post
   (3) search the forums

 

Hm, I usually get this too. Except I've noticed only when it happens when I do quote. For an example I'll click reply & then really fast after click quote. "an unexpected error has occured" will appear. I have to wait fully until the toolbar itself loads and then click quote.

 

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 5,175
Registered: ‎08-05-2008
Message 27 of 40
(6,378 Views)

 


@TheGreatOne wrote:

 

Hm, I usually get this too. Except I've noticed only when it happens when I do quote. For an example I'll click reply & then really fast after click quote. "an unexpected error has occured" will appear. I have to wait fully until the toolbar itself loads and then click quote.

 


That is an interesting comment. Today for the first time in a long time, the response times on the forum have been very bad, the page loads seemed like they never would complete. The long waits seemed to be for http://ehg-verizon.hitbox.com/ and http://statse.webtrendslive.com/. I put them into Addblock Plus and bingo the response time improved dramatically. I wonder if the problem is just simply trying to do something before the page loads complete. If so, using a tool like Adblock Plus to block those images, causing the pageload to complete more quickly, might very well circumvent the problem.

 

Just a thought.....

__________________________________
Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
QIP6416-P1, IMG 1.7C, Build 09.83
Keller, TX 76248

Contributor mss726
Contributor
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎04-18-2010
Message 28 of 40
(5,598 Views)

This site is sooo slow!  I have been trying to upgrade to new phones for 2 weeks but don't have the time to wait on pages loading.  It is not my computer, because everything else works great, and I have high speed internet.  Hopefully Verizon is doing something to fix this ongoing issue?  Soon I will be forced to switch to another company because I just don't have the time to waste.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Posts: 77
Registered: ‎04-05-2010
Message 29 of 40
(5,432 Views)

Disappointed, check out the Complaint Forum Proposal.

 

Back it up! I think people like you would get a kick out of the new section.

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 6,819
Registered: ‎08-23-2008
Message 30 of 40
(5,416 Views)

 


@mss726 wrote:

This site is sooo slow!  I have been trying to upgrade to new phones for 2 weeks but don't have the time to wait on pages loading.  It is not my computer, because everything else works great, and I have high speed internet.  Hopefully Verizon is doing something to fix this ongoing issue?  Soon I will be forced to switch to another company because I just don't have the time to waste.


This site is a peer to peer forum, and not a Verizon cell phone web site. I have not found it to be slow at all. Now if you are talking about My Verizon or the wireless site, yes they have been upgrading which may have slowed things down a bit at one time or another. Contact Verizon Directly through the contact us link on the Support drop down menu if you are still having difficulty.

 

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.


Browse Categories
Categories:
Posts

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.