Switch Account

Wow

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Wow

Message 1 of 3
(4,404 Views)

I see the thread I made that was stickied is no longer there.

I'm afraid I can no longer do this with this forum anymore. Thank you all who have received my assistance in good heart and thank you all that has made this place a (somewhat) bearable area to post.

I won't be posting here, and if/when I do it'll be very rarely. If you guys need further assistance, please feel free to PM me. Or if you guys want a discussion, please PM me and I can give you my YouTube channel (Yes, I'm trying to make it on there).

Thanks everyone. I wish I could take the tens of thousands of people that really took my advice and thank you personally. But these forums have proven to be insufferable.

Good luck future posters. And cheers,

Mike 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'
Wanna see my YouTube Channel? Message me about it really quick!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Wow

Message 2 of 3
(4,370 Views)

Hi Mike!

Your Android Phone 101 is still around HERE. If you floated messages to the top, the posts were moved to another section. They weren't erased/removed. Just moved. Kind of a pain of how the messages didn't stick.

I already have subscribed to your youtube videos. You are a funny guy. I will miss you. Wish you could stick around.Good luck to where ever you go.

click to zoomhttp://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/myfuncards/Friendship/lg/MissYouPuppy.jpg

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Wow

Message 3 of 3
(4,285 Views)
Sorry to see you go, but there comes a time when we all need to move on to bigger and better things. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Swyped from my Eris
Kill a task, break your phone
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.