Switch Account

admin is asleep or got laid off

admin is asleep or got laid off

Highlighted
Copper Contributor JoelOB
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(4,783 Views)

Okay, has anyone noticed that the last Admin post (from Kathleen or hollyb) was in 2009?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 5
(4,767 Views)

Many people here would likely attest that they regularly hear from the likes of ElizabethS, Doug_VZ, KaLin and other administrators on these forums.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 5
(4,750 Views)

@lasagna wrote:

Many people here would likely attest that they regularly hear from the likes of ElizabethS, Doug_VZ, KaLin and other administrators on these forums.

Yep. . . We're still here.  I just moved the thread into the Forum Feedback board.  Smiley Very Happy

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor JoelOB
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(4,705 Views)

The original post in this thread was in the Verizon Fios Internet group.  No sign of an admin post in that group since 2009 (like updating FAQs etc).  Threads there are probably too technical for them beyond very general questions like "how do I reset a password" etc.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(4,360 Views)

@lasagna wrote:

How many administration people are there on here?  i think it is 3,but I am just curious to know. 

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.