indoor reception Verizon vs. AT&T vs. T-Mobile
juny20

I apologize if this is not the proper forum. This forum is a little difficult to navigate. My question is about indoor reception. I know the problem is not the phone as there are several co-workers with various phone models with the same issue. There is absolutely no signal inside my work building. I recently switched from AT&T to Verizon (about 1.5 months ago). My AT&T phones used to have 3.5G reception inside the building. And now, my Droid X (there are co-workers with Droids, Nokias, Blackberry's on Verizon) have zero signal. I can not do anything with my phone while inside the building. Once I get out of the building, I have 3G.

Another co-worker switched to AT&T about a week ago to get the iphone. She sits right by me. Now she can get 3.5G while I get nothing!!! It is very frustrating.

I understand the networks operate at different frequencies. But, why the huge difference? Anything that can be done to fix this (that does not involve any money). I pay more than enough as it is and I am not benefiting in this situation from the "superior" network.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: indoor reception Verizon vs. AT&T vs. T-Mobile
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes