live chat helpline
slmcgill
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was my first time using it.  I want to thank Michelle for being so patient and helpful.  This was very fast and easy. Once again Thanks Michelle.

Re: live chat helpline
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

So glad you found it useful! We will pass this along to make sure Michelle gets your feedback.

0 Likes
kemo3

IT WOULD HELP IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY OPEN...SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN UNTILL 10 PM...IN ASIA MAYBE

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kemo.

You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read

youngsc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got finished with the worst live chat experience. The agent is either not listening or just not comprehending anything I said. my issue was not resolved, and I suspect she did not ever understand it in the first place. This is the first time I have had this experience AND the first time a survey window did not pop up. I would like to comment on this representative's service. how do I do this after the fact. I have the chat ID and rep's name.

(also, there is no "new message" button on my screen so I have only the option of Replying to other posts).

thank you

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi youngsc,

Can you please briefly describe the issue you are having that was not resolved?

0 Likes
dorothy0225
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am always glad to see comments like this.  It helps me understand that my issues are not isolated but that it is part of the "business model" to ignore customers, provide lousy service and outsource everything to India.

0 Likes