Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

webOS section soon?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

webOS section soon?

Message 1 of 5
(5,176 Views)

Just a question, as I'll be getting a Palm Pre on my hands soon and would like to help others; Is there going to be a webOS devices section soon? We already have one for BlackBerry and Android, and I'm thinking webOS would definitely be a plus, especially with the growth of Palm's app store, and, the OS it'self.

Thanks 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'
Wanna see my YouTube Channel? Message me about it really quick!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: webOS section soon?

Message 2 of 5
(5,122 Views)

On the Palm website, www.palm.com/us, there is a section for the webOS on the right hand side. Hope it is helpful for you.

Alethia
Verizon Wireless
Area Operations

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 3 of 5
(5,079 Views)

@Lee-Lee wrote:

On the Palm website, www.palm.com/us, there is a section for the webOS on the right hand side. Hope it is helpful for you.

Right, I've been there before. But what I'm asking is whether if these message boards are going to have a "WebOS" section very much like the Android or Blackberry section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'
Wanna see my YouTube Channel? Message me about it really quick!
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Message 4 of 5
(4,862 Views)

Im sorry I did not understand your original post, but now that I do, that is something that we can look into added on the Forums.

Alethia
Verizon Wireless
Area Operations

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Message 5 of 5
(4,830 Views)

We now have a section for the Palm Devices.

Alethia
Verizon Wireless
Area Operations

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.