New to FIOS - DVR Question
NYGirl1002

I just got my FIOS installed yesterday and the technician said that we could access shows that were DVRed on any DVR in the house on any DVR in the house.

The main multiroom DVR is in the living room which allows us to watch what was taped in the kitchen.

There are 3 other DVRs in our bedrooms.  He explained that I could DVR something in the living room and watch it in any of the bedrooms, or DVR something in any of the bedrooms and watch in any other room.

This does not seem like it's the case as I DVR'd something yesterday and its not available on the menu in the bedroom.  Is there another place I should look for it?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New to FIOS - DVR Question
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

No, DVR's can not transfer to other DVR's

The multi-room DVR can only transfer programming to other full size non-dvr boxes in the houses. Right now the DVR's do not have the ability to speak to other DVR's

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

No, DVR's can not transfer to other DVR's

The multi-room DVR can only transfer programming to other full size non-dvr boxes in the houses. Right now the DVR's do not have the ability to speak to other DVR's

0 Likes
NYGirl1002

Thank you for your response.  I figured that was the case.  As Judge Judy says...if it doesn't make sense it's not true.

0 Likes