Newest online DVR Manager issues
meknjinear
Enthusiast - Level 2

Y'know, isn't it time to just FIRE the code monkeys whom keep screwing-up the online DVR Manager?  Their LATEST poo-flinging removed the upcoming record date and time for any series recording.  Only single event listings in Scheduled Recordings show the event time/date now.  Before the "upgrade", the listing clearly displayed the actual recording day/time for the upcoming show.  Also, after this last **bleep**, the last three scheduled programs in the Scheduled Recording list cannot be opened-up to display the program description nor if there are multiple upcoming dates (and their program descriptions).  When you mouse down onto the bottom three events, your cursor disappears.  (Windows XP, XPx64, and Windows 7x64, and IE8 and Firefox 19 & 20).  Mighty fine work.... NOT!

0 Likes
Re: Newest online DVR Manager issues
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

@meknjinear wrote:

Y'know, isn't it time to just FIRE the code monkeys whom keep screwing-up the online DVR Manager?  Their LATEST poo-flinging removed the upcoming record date and time for any series recording.  Only single event listings in Scheduled Recordings show the event time/date now.  Before the "upgrade", the listing clearly displayed the actual recording day/time for the upcoming show.  Also, after this last **bleep**, the last three scheduled programs in the Scheduled Recording list cannot be opened-up to display the program description nor if there are multiple upcoming dates (and their program descriptions).  When you mouse down onto the bottom three events, your cursor disappears.  (Windows XP, XPx64, and Windows 7x64, and IE8 and Firefox 19 & 20).  Mighty fine work.... NOT!

The same thing happens to me in Firefox 26 on Windows 7 64 bit.  In IE 11 on the same machine, the cursor changes from a hand to an arrow, and I can check the box next to the scheduled recording, but can't click on the scheduled recording to see the details.

I'm only seeing scheduled recordings for this week on both the dvr manager and on the dvr itself, even though there should be scheduled series for next week.

0 Likes