extremely frustrated by customer service experience
frustrated_one1

i have been on hold for in excess of one hour, after receiving an initial call back ten minutes after first getting in touch.

on demand not working on one of my set top boxes.

certainly not worth this time to resolve.  when the hassle of getting your issues resolved exceeds the value of the resolution, it's probably time to move on.

0 Likes
Re: extremely frustrated by customer service experience
Lonewriter1

I wish I could help but I've had the same problem and when you do FINALY get through I get some  guy I can't understand that had no clue how to help me and was extremely rude. I still have not gotten my problem repaired after weeks of trying. If I lived in a city with other choices for Internet, I'd switch. Best of luck to you.

0 Likes
Kikomo

I have to state that with out a doubt, Verizon has the most frustrating and misdirecting customer services I have ever experienced. You are kept on hold, then talk with some that is challenged in proper understandable communication. You are told don't worry it's in the notes and then next billing cycle comes in incorrect with over billing. You have start all over again.it appears that they want you to give up and just pay higher bills for incompetent service. I renewed with them against my better judgement and they immediately showed me I should have gone with a competitor. 

0 Likes
erin1028

I could not agree more! I have been on the phone with them for going on three hours.  I have been disconnected twice and transferred a countless number of times.  I cannot believe I have had to spend the majority of my day dealing with these people and still have not received help.

0 Likes
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

DO NOT call customer service on the weekends as you will be directed to some overseas country and you will not get things resolved, been there done that. I have been lied to, hung up on and placed on hold long enough to say the hell with it and I hung up. I have started calling during the week to get someone here in the U.S and had my problems taken care of everytime.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have had good luck with using twitter @verizonsupport as well.

0 Likes