quick menu

5 Trends to Drive Your Profitability and Growth in 2018

5 Trends to Drive Your Profitability and Growth in 2018
Employee Employee ‎01-12-2018 01:38 PM

webinar-1801-social.jpg

By Anita Campbell

Want to stay ahead of your competition? Want 2018 to be the year you not only achieve but exceed your business goals? 

If so, join me for a special webinar on January 24th. We’re going to put on our strategy hats and cover five important trends. Most importantly, you’ll learn concrete tips for how to use these trends to drive more profitability, get your business efficient, and grow sales.

In my publication, Small Business Trends, we make a point of tracking and explaining key trends. Here’s why you need to stay on top of these marketplace trends and learn everything you can:

• Customer habits and expectations are changing. Customers have gotten used to the level of service provided by behemoths like Amazons. They now expect the same of our businesses, even if we don’t have the resources of Amazon.

• The competition moves incredibly fast. The barriers to entry are lower. Today’s competition can come out of nowhere and go from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye, what with low-cost technology, wireless communications and the ability to source staff quickly.

• Technology is experiencing a whirlwind of change right now. “AI” which stands for artificial intelligence, was voted the marketing word of the year for 2017. That ought to tell you something about the promise of new technologies.

Trends like these are challenging businesses of all sizes and especially small businesses.

Mark your calendar and register for this informative session where we’ll cover these 5 key trends: The Automation Revolution Rise of Amazon Expectations The Instant Customer Service Trend The DIY Dichotomy Always-On Operations We will explain what these trends mean for your business. Get ahead of the curve and lead in your marketplace, by understanding how to capitalize on these trends for growth and profit.  We’ll “think big” -- but also discuss how to “execute small” to make concrete progress.

Webinar Details:

Title: 5 Trends that Will Drive Your Profitability and Growth in 2018

Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:00 pm Eastern time

Register here to reserve your spot:

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/6255/293935?utm_source=Verizon+Communications&utm_medium=brightta...

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Business Markets Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios