Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Barter To Get What Your Business Needs

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus ‎06-27-2012 01:01 PM

VZ Webinar Series ICON.jpgCheck out this free webinar presented by Verizon and learn more about the art of bartering.  While this webinar will provide insights to help any small business owner, I bet it’ll be useful for a shopaholic like me. Smiley Happy  I wouldn’t mind giving some strategic PR advice for some new shoes… is that possible?  Or write something for a business owner to get something new and sparkly… imagine all the money I can save!   

I digress, this is about you: small business owners!  Our webinar features Debbie Sardone, small business owner, speaker and author of “Barternomics.”

In this one-hour live webinar discussion get tips, insights and learn the skills of bartering to get the things you need for your business – without paying a dime!  A tried-and-true barter advocate, Debbie is known as a ‘barter-preneur’ because of her ability to barter for the goods and services she needs for her business and life.

Follow @VZSmallBiz on Twitter (or www.twitter.com/VZSmallBiz) for tips and insights during this live webinar, or search in Twitter for #vzsmb.  The free webinar series presented by Verizon’s small business team keeps small businesses informed to help them gain a competitive edge. 

WHAT:                      Verizon Small Business Webinar: “The Art of Bartering: Use Your Resources, Not Your Cash!

WHEN:                     Whenever you are free; available on-demand 

WHERE:                   Online; please click here to register or visit http://bit.ly/LnCsuA.

WHO:                       Debbie Sardone, small business owner, speaker and author of “Barternomics.”

So go on and list the items your business needs and feel free to share them with us below or better yet, sign up on our free platform called WeCommerce (http://on.fb.me/OobfOu) that gives you the ability find many opportunities.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

Modal Dialogue Title