Switch Account

Customer feedback is key to our success

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus ‎11-10-2015 12:46 PM

MS.jpgPost By Michelle Swittenberg, vice president of small business marketing for Verizon.

Like any business, Verizon has a keen interest in how well it’s serving its customers. Customer feedback is invaluable in helping us develop the best solutions to meet their broadband and communications needs.

So it’s gratifying that feedback from you, our small business customers, has placed Verizon at the top of two prestigious customer satisfaction studies.

Verizon received the “Highest Customer Satisfaction with Very Small Businesses Wireline Service, Two Years in a Row”* in the J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Business Wireline Satisfaction Study. According to J.D. Power, small businesses ranked Verizon the highest among our competitors in customer satisfaction, pricing and service plans leading to customer loyalty.

Verizon FiOS Internet received a PC Magazine award in the publication’s first-ever Business Choice Survey. Our FiOS PCMAG.jpgInternet customers ranked it No.1 in reliability, technical support and overall satisfaction.

While we’re grateful for our customers’ feedback, we’re not resting on our laurels. Our team continues to find ways to provide the very best products, services and experience for small businesses. And we’re always interested in your input on how we can be better. Reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+.

TrophyBusWLINE15_VSmall_Verizon.png

*Verizon received the highest numerical score among very small business providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 and 2015 Business Wireline Satisfaction StudySM. 2015 study based on responses from 4,154 decision makers at very small businesses measuring 11 providers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of businesses surveyed in April-June 2015. Your experiences may vary.

Comments
Contributor

I would love to order a premium Chinese/Cantonese channel for my mother, especially during this pandemic, and the prices are egregious. I don't understand why, in NY especially, there aren't better options for the Chinese community. Furthermore, I was going to order the promotional price for her ($18.99/mo) but was told that she didn't qualify. Apparently the promotional pricing was if I subscribed to a Spanish channel. It makes no sense to me why I need to subscribe to a Spanish channel in order to get a promotional price for a Chinese channel. Someone, please help me understand the logic. 

Browse Categories
Categories:
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com