Switch Account

Easy Access To Your Verizon Small Biz Rewards

Easy Access To Your Verizon Small Biz Rewards
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus ‎03-27-2013 02:51 PM

Consistently, we strive to improve your experience when you are on verizon.com/smallbusiness.  We want to make you happy and we want to ensure it’s a breeze for you to access your account information so you can focus on running your business. 

We are so pleased to announce that now when you log into My Business Account you can view your Verizon Small Biz Rewards information. Now you can login from either site using your My Business Account user ID and password to review your points balance, redeem your points for rewards and more.  You can also navigate between the Small Biz Rewards area and the account area without the need to login again.  This is one of our ongoing initiatives to make your online experience with Verizon more convenient.

MyBiz welcome screenshot.JPGIf you are not familiar with the Verizon Small Biz Rewards program, it was developed especially for our business customers. If you are already a Verizon business customer and haven’t enrolled in the Verizon Small Biz Rewards program sign up now!  Members earn points every month when they use qualifying Verizon services. 

If you are a member tell us how you use your rewards points and what item(s) you love to redeem.

Comments
Contributor

Verizon completely screwed me with my business account. They have a service advertised, Verizon My Domain. For 19.95 it is supposed to forward email for one year. I switched from 3 M speed to 100 M speed with a cable company for one half of the price. I signed up for the forwarding. It took my order. Days later, Verizon said (one ane one half hours of calls), that they don't offer the service for small businesses. The sign up page said in the bottom of paragraph two that is isnt available for business, but it appeared to refer to that paragraph only.

I am so screwed. I am ditching everything Verizon or Verizon Wireless, 3 cells phones, home phone, data plans for my IPAD. I hate them

Employee Emeritus

Hello Wdwornom,

Again, we're sorry to hear about your experience.  We have already sent you an email requesting more information so we can further assist.  Please respond promptly.

Thank you for your patience!

The Verizon Small Biz Team

Browse Categories
Categories:
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com