Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Introducing the New My Business Account For Verizon’s Small Biz Customers

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus ‎08-22-2012 08:08 PM

This post is by Margo Howell, online experience manager of My Business Account.

Online Account Management Made Easy

In response to our customers' requests, we have introduced a completely redesigned online account management area for you: our valuable small business customers.

To make it easier for you, we have placed all your business account’s phone, Internet access, online applications and TV services in one place, accessible using one user ID and password.

MyBusiness.pngHere are some of the new and enhanced features that you will find on My Business Account

(http://verizon.com/mybusiness😞

• View, print and pay your bills online
  • Research, subscribe to and change Verizon products/services
  • Manage single and multiple accounts from one online place
  • Set-up, access and manage your Verizon and Google Apps email
  • Access and use online applications (such as Verizon Online Backup & Sharing)
  • Get discounts from affiliated service providers
  • Register for our exclusive webinars and view the archive
  • Read and comment on the Verizon Small Biz Blog and Verizon Forums

These are just a few of the features and functions available to you.

Importantly, we have also redesigned the pages and features to make them easier to use. We know that you are busy and we designed the web site to give you quicker access to the functions you use the most.

Over several weeks, the new My Business Account experience will be rolled out to our customers.  Some customers have already begun using the new My Business Account while some can start using it by simply signing in, and others will be invited soon.  If you have not yet received your email invitation, be on the look-out for it and sign in without delay to begin a better experience and access to all the benefits we offer you.

Also, the great majority of our customers will be able to use their existing user IDs and passwords with the new My Business Account.  However, a small percentage of customers will need to change their credentials because another user has the same ID on the other Verizon site.  

As you may have seen, we recently added new self-service tools to the online Support area.  These include help for such situations as:

• No Dial Tone
  • Retrieve Voicemail Number
  • Reset Password
  • Setup WiFi
  • Request Repair Status

More support information is being added on how to use your existing services, as well.

These changes and updates have been tested by your peers as well as industry professionals.  If you have comments – praise or suggestions -- please send us your feedback so that we may continue to meet your expectations and give you the best online experience.

May you be well and your business successful!

Browse Categories
Categories:
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com