Switch Account

Let’s Rev Up Your Marketing Right Now

Let’s Rev Up Your Marketing Right Now
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus ‎01-24-2012 09:56 AM

Jantsch.pngGuest post from John Jantsch small business owner, marketing consultant, social media expert and author of Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine.

Join me later this afternoon live – January 18th – at 2 p.m. ET as I give you an hour of fast paced, no frills, action-orientated tips that I’ll challenge every participant to employ right away.

If you’ve read Duct Tape Marketing, you know I’m a big proponent of marketing strategy, but sometime you just need to take action and do some stuff.

In this session, titled 10 Things You Can Do to Rev Up Your Marketing Today, I’ll cover very specific marketing tactics and reveal the action steps and tools required to employ each tactic.

Tactics include:

• The best way to get PR coverage for your business
  • How to get more email list subscribers
  • A systematic approach for promoting your content
  • How to get more links back to your Web site
  • How to turn one time customers into repeat customer

And much, much more.

I’m looking forward to sharing these practical tips with you – don’t miss out on the live webinar if you can. Register here (or go to http://bit.ly/xYxAoR) to make sure you can attend live or receive a notice when the archive is ready for on-demand replay.

[Editor's note: Follow the Verizon Small Business team on Twitter (@VZSmallBiz) or search for #vzsmallbiz for tips and insights we’ll share during the live webinar.  Ask John a question during the live webinar and you’ll get a free signed copy of his book: The Referral Engine, courtesy of the Verizon Small Business Center.]

Referral Engine.png 

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Business Markets Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter