Switch Account

Meet the Winner of Verizon Small Biz Rewards Food and Fun Sweepstakes

Meet the Winner of Verizon Small Biz Rewards Food and Fun Sweepstakes
balloons.jpgI swear I didn’t plan this so it's even more awesome that I have another post about a female small business owner. 

Please join me in congratulating Pam Grattan owner of an Ashley Furniture HomeStore store in Ridgecrest, CA.

Pam is the Grand Prize winner of the recently held Verizon Small Biz Rewards Food and Fun Sweepstakes.  She should have arrived in NYC earlier this week enjoying the seventh annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival going on throughout the weekend. I hope to share soon how she will use the $10,000 prize. 

Pam has been one of Verizon’s loyal customers since 2005 and a Verizon Small Biz Rewards member. Membership to the Verizon Small Biz Rewards program is free and there are so many perks for joining. Go to http://smallbizrewards.verizon.com to sign up or for more information check out this short video.

There are multiple ways members can rack up points which are easily redeemable for many items and products, including gift cards. Pam shared that she loves redeeming points for the $10 gift cards to Starbucks.

Keep reading this blog to learn about the next Verizon Small Biz Rewards sweepstakes and I hope to feature you and your business. 

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Business Markets Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter