Switch Account

Our Customers Share Their Story

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus ‎05-15-2014 02:30 PM
While this week is National Small Business Week designated by the U.S. Small Business Administration, here at Verizon we honor, celebrate and support small business owners every day. 

We love to hear from our customers and learn how our services are helping them to run and grow their business and allowing them to quickly connect with their customers no matter where they are or while in transit.

Below is a recap of some of our small business customers and their story. All of these videos are located under the Small Business tab on Verizon’s Youtube Channel. You can share your story with us on Facebook and our next video could be about your business.

Brewed Awakenings Coffee Shops:

Bob Bond Associates Inc.

Cafe Zona Sur

Harlem Garage

Comments
Contributor

Never before have I experienced such a level of incompetance from a telecom company. Customer service does  not exist within Verizon. People refuse to provice contact info. You are forced to new people and have to rewind them to understand how they have screwed up, then, no one shows up on site, multiple times, then after terminal hold departments are now "closed for the day" and good luck talking to anyone the next day. I am working on week 2 of what was supposed to be a service move to a new location. I had started this process over a month ago now - no sooner per Verizon! - and telecom service is still non-existent and we are a healthcare company! No one at Verizon cares or seems capable to affect any progress! Fortunately, I am the guy to affect change withing my organization and I will do that quickly.

Employee Emeritus

Hello DIRMNA,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Please reach out to me directly and I will assist. Please email me the following information:

- your full name (and name of your business)

- address of current location

- address of new location

- your contact number(s) and email.

My email is ellen.yu@verizon.com.

Thank you for your patience.

Ellen Yu

Verizon

ellen.yu@verizon.com

Browse Categories
Categories:
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com