Switch Account

Try Something New to Enhance Your Business

Try Something New to Enhance Your Business
Nickel Contributor ‎05-19-2010 02:26 PM

1108i8FD854DFE398B85DLike you, I run a business – a business unit within Verizon that sells services to small businesses.  Like you, I need to market the many products and services we offer so we can sell our services, but – more than sell, it’s important to show the value of our services compared to those of our competitors.

No matter the size of the business, we all face the same challenges.  One way Verizon stays ahead of the competition on all fronts is to try new ways and outlets to reach our customers, which include consumers, small business owners, medium-sized business owners as well as large enterprises.  With the explosion of social media, Verizon has gotten into Twitter (follow us @Verizon) and Facebook, and we’ve launched this blog – The Verizon Small Biz Blog.  These are exciting developments and have opened up new avenues for direct interaction with our customers.  Please let us know how we’re doing.

Today, I want to highlight a new initiative we’ve taken on - the launch of the Verizon Medium Business blog.  This blog is tailored to the needs of medium-sized businesses – those that we typically define as having 20-1,000 employees.  Customers will be able to interact directly with the Verizon team that develops products and services specifically designed for the medium business market.  Additionally, through the blog, medium-business customers can learn about new products and services and get tips to help you run your business more efficiently.  While the fundamental needs of every business are similar, as a business grows, its needs evolve and often become more complex, driving a new set of challenges that require innovative solutions.

And don’t forget, Verizon continually looks at the mix and type of services relevant to your efforts to improve your bottom line.   I hope this blog gets you thinking about trying something new to enhance your business.  It could be a social media strategy for your business or it could be trying out a new service or even a new way to run your business.

Be sure to let me know about the innovative things you’re doing to grow your business – after all, we’re in this together!  .

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Business Markets Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter