Switch Account

Weekly Roundup - Cybercrime and Data Breaches Can Be Prevented

Weekly Roundup - Cybercrime and Data Breaches Can Be Prevented

VZ small_biz_info ICON.pngHappy Friday!  Next week is National Small Business Week.  I feel everyday here at Verizon, we work to help small and medium-sized businesses be productive, have the right tools and put experts at your fingertips.  So in our eyes, every week we’re celebrating small businesses! 

I hope you know that if you ever have a question about our services or if you have questions for our webinar guests or our featured authors, you can always reach out to us by posting a comment at the end of any of our blogs or send an email to vzsmallbiz@verizon.net. 

This week, I thought John Jantsch article on the importance of listening is a good read.  He offers some great tips to leverage social media to get immense benefit.

If you missed this news report from It’s Your Biz last week, check it out -- many small- and medium-sized businesses do not protected their company from cybercrime.  Here is another video, this one from the Wall Street Journal, on small businesses and how many SMBs experience fraud like consumers.  If you don’t have security in place for your business, check out what Verizon offers.

This is a good read from Ramon Ray, what to do when you get hacked and how to prevent it. 

Sorry if this week’s articles/videos are all related to security breaches – it’s just an important topic --for the most part many of these are preventable.

As always, let me what which articles you liked or share one you read and is helpful. 

Enjoy your weekend!

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Business Markets Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter