Switch Account

Weekly Roundup – Declutter, Find Customers, and Get a Free Book

Weekly Roundup – Declutter, Find Customers, and Get a Free Book

VZ small_biz_info ICON.pngHow has your week been? Lots of interesting stories in the news these days.  Check out these articles below that may be pertinent to your business.

All business knows customers are key, but some customers are just toxic… this article offers tips on how to handle them.

Your company like my may have a Facebook page… the biggest challenge is to keep your fans engaged and to get more fans.  This article has some interesting facts about when to post and how to engage.

For years I’ve heard about the paperless office… I know I’m not there yet, but I want to be.  Best to take action if invoices, checks and customer orders are buried… this article offers some solutions.

If you like watching videos more than reading then check out the Harvard Business Review channel on Youtube. 

This video from Entrepreneur offers tips to find customers on social media… best to go where your customers go.

If you weren’t aware, Verizon offers free webinars (available on replay) featuring key experts offering tips and insights that we hope may help to enhance your business.  The next free webinar (Thursday, April 14 at 2 p.m. EST) features author, entrepreneur, and consultant Alan Gregerman.  Alan will show you how to unlock the brilliance in yourself and your business.  To sign up, click here.  

The first three to post a comment, sharing a story that might be helpful to other businesses will get a copy of Alan Gregerman’s book.  And in case you weren’t aware, Verizon just launched the Verizon Author Series, making experts available to answer some of your questions.

Have a great weekend!

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Business Markets Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter