Showing articles with label 404 error page. Show all articles
08-06-2010 09:48 AM
It’s Friday! Here are some articles I found this week that I think you may find of interest. Feel free to leave a comment or suggest an article you’ve read that’ll be of interest to other small businesses. Happy reading!
- While many feel the economy is getting better, the fact is that more work is still needed. Entrepreneur’s Carol Tice details a new study capturing bankruptcy rates in cities across the country.
- We continue to hear about the influence social media sites have on small businesses. As an owner, Yelp is one that carries a good deal of influence and AOL’s Small Business Julia Rodgers provides five things you must know about the site.
- We all work hard, but there must be some time factored in for your personal lives! Biznik’s Stacy Karacostas offers ten simple rules to help you unchain yourself from your business.
- Are you aware of the 404 error page? If you are or are not, ReadWriteWeb’s John Paul Titlow provides some great insight on what this is and why it should matter to the small business owner.
- Small Business Trends’ Wendy Lowe compiled ten tips to factor into your email campaigns. Great ideas here!